Recipe by lis100454
My kids love this dinner and so does my husband. I only use about 3/4ths of each can of soup. Its one of my favorites.
Top Review by Charlotte J
This was easy to assemble, so that you can put it in the oven fast. And be on your way to a tasty meal in under an hour. Using cooked chicken I had in the freezer the prep time was only 10 minutes. I also used 2 cans of the French style green beans. The little kids loved this. There was some left over for my family to taste and everyone gave it a thumbs up.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can French style green beans
- 2 1⁄2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- cheddar cheese (enough to cover)
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook chicken and cube While chicken is cooking mix together in 13x9 inch pan, both soups, green beans, and just enough milk to make it creamy.
- Stir in cooked chicken.
- Slice cheese in thin slices and layer on top of soup mixture.
- Next layer the tater-tots.
- Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree oven for about 20-30 minutes ir until cheese is bubbly and taters are browned.