Recipe by farmwife
An easy and quick casserole to fix for a busy family. Great to take to carry-in suppers.
Top Review by Cookin it up
This was a hit! I doubled the cheese (we love cheese!) and baked in two pie pans. Topped with ketchup. Very tasty and a nice way to get veggies into a meal! Thanks for posting!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 0.5 (5 ounce) can milk
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can peas
- 1 (16 ounce) bagof of frozen frozen tater tots
- 1 1⁄2 cups of shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown beef in skillet, drain.
- Add can of mushroom soup, 1/2 soup can of milk, can of peas and cup of shredded cheddar cheese and mix.
- Place mixture in a 9" round casserole dish.
- Cover beef mixture with pile of tater tots.
- Bake covered for 1 hour in 350 degree oven.
- Remove cover and top with remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese and return to oven for 15 more minutes.
- Remove and let set 15 minutes before serving.