- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 2⁄3 cup water
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1 (32 ounce) packagefrozen frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook onion and hamburger. Drain and stir in taco seasoning and water. Simmer uncovered for 5 minutes. Add corn and soup, mix well.
- Transfer to greased 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking dish.
- Put tater tots on top and cook at 350°F for about 35 minutes or until golden brown.