1/1 Photo of Tater Tots Casserole
1 hr 35 mins
1 hr 30 mins
Musical Joy's Note:
This is my gram's recipe. Sounds odd, but has a great taste. I love it because it takes only 5 minutes to make and because my kids devour it. (Gotta love tater tots)! It's great served with a green salad or fruit. Great for potlucks too.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Lightly grease a 9 x 13 pan (makes cleanup easier).
- 2Spread beef in bottom of pan.
- 3Salt and pepper.
- 4Cover with the can of soup; spread evenly.
- 5Layer the frozen peas over the meat and soup.
- 6Arrange tater tots in rows over the casserole.
- 7Cover and bake at 375 for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- 8Uncover and add slices of American cheese to top of casserole.
- 9Bake uncovered for 15- 20 minutes, till cheese is brown and casserole is hot and bubbly.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tots Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 462.1
- Calories from Fat 232
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 62.1 mg
- Sodium 860.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 23.7 g