Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great down home dish that goes great with baked ham.
Make and share this Tater Tots Bake recipe from Food.com.
- In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream, and onion.
- Add the bacon and tater tots; stir until combined.
- Transfer to a greased 13 x 9 inch baking dish.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 8-10 minutes longer or until golden brown.
This was easy and delicious! I used cream of chicken soup instead of cream of mushroom and it was great! Thanks for sharing!