A family favorite!
Make and share this Tater Tots and Ground Beef Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 lb tater tots potato, thawed (or use french fries)
- 2 cups frozen green peas, thawed
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup (or use cream of chicken)
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown ground beef and onion in medium skillet. Cool.
- Spray 13x9x2 pan with cooking spray. Layer half the beef mixture, half the potatoes, and half the fries. Repeat layers.
- In a bowl, mix the remaining ingredients. Pour over beef/potato mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, for 60 minutes.