I saw a few variations on the tatertot casserole out there but this is my tried and true and is different than the ones I've come across.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Brown ground beef in minced garlic.
- 2Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- 3Add cream of chicken, mixed veggies and cream of mushroom soups. Add a little milk if necessary. Stir over medium heat til mixed through.
- 4Spray a 8X13 pan with pam and pour the beef, soup and veggie mixture into the bottom of the pan. Spread evenly.
- 5Top with shredded cheese of your choice.
- 6Top with tatertots. Bake uncovered at 375 til the tatertots are crispy and the casserole is bubbily and hot. (Usually takes about 30-45 minutes) I also like to put it under the broiler for a few minutes to make the tatertots super crispy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Veggie Cheesy Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (324 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 792.3
- Calories from Fat 397
- Total Fat 44.1 g
- Saturated Fat 16.0 g
- Cholesterol 89.7 mg
- Sodium 1660.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.0 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 35.3 g