Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 30 mins
I saw a few variations on the tatertot casserole out there but this is my tried and true and is different than the ones I've come across.
- Brown ground beef in minced garlic.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Add cream of chicken, mixed veggies and cream of mushroom soups. Add a little milk if necessary. Stir over medium heat til mixed through.
- Spray a 8X13 pan with pam and pour the beef, soup and veggie mixture into the bottom of the pan. Spread evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese of your choice.
- Top with tatertots. Bake uncovered at 375 til the tatertots are crispy and the casserole is bubbily and hot. (Usually takes about 30-45 minutes) I also like to put it under the broiler for a few minutes to make the tatertots super crispy.
Very good and kid friendly. I added a little minced onion and garlic and onion powder. Other than that I followed the recipe....A definite keeper!