Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 15 mins
A healthier, delicious, ovo/lacto-vegetarian-friendly twist to the usually meat-heavy tater-tot casserole. Makes enough for 4 people as a main dish.
- 4 cups tater tots
- 2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup cauliflower
- 1 cup green beans, chopped into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup peas
- 4 large eggs
- 2 cups grated cheddar and mozzarella cheese
- Steam vegetables so they're slightly-tender but not limp.
- Whip eggs and add some cheese and the vegetables.
- Layer half the tater-tots along the bottom of a casserole dish. Pour vegetable/egg/cheese mixture over tater-tots. Add the last of the tater-tots then sprinkle with the last of the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour and 15 minutes.