- 32 ounces tater tots
- 6 -8 slices Velveeta cheese
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 0.5 (10 1/2 ounce) can milk (soup can)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- salt & pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Press uncooked ground beef in a 9x13 pan.
- Season with salt, pepper & garlic powder.
- Add diced onions.
- Mix soup with 1/2 can of milk.
- Place cheese slices over meat & then pour soup mixture over cheese.
- Place tater tots close together until mixture is covered.
- Bake at 350°F for 1 & 1/2 hours.