- 4 slices bacon, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 48 onion flavored tater tots
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn kernels, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 cups whole milk
Directions See How It's Made
- In a heavy soup pot, brown bacon until crispy. Remove bacon to paper towels and drain pot.
- Add frozen tater tots to pot, cook until being to thaw, 1 or 2 minutes.
- Add bacon, corn, broth and milk to pot, stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Lower heat, and simmer 12-15 minutes, until potatoes are soft. Stir to break up tots, but leave some chunks.
- Ladle into bowls, and top with pepper.