This is a quick easy soup, that your whole family will enjoy!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a heavy soup pot, brown bacon until crispy. Remove bacon to paper towels and drain pot.
- 2Add frozen tater tots to pot, cook until being to thaw, 1 or 2 minutes.
- 3Add bacon, corn, broth and milk to pot, stir to combine. Bring to a boil. Lower heat, and simmer 12-15 minutes, until potatoes are soft. Stir to break up tots, but leave some chunks.
- 4Ladle into bowls, and top with pepper.
Browse Our Top Chowders Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Soup
Serving Size: 1 (234 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.4
- Calories from Fat 93
- Total Fat 10.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.9 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 399.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: