Recipe by Catnip46
I got this recipe from my sister -in-law. She makes her own sauerkraut which of course is 100 times better than the can stuff. This is a great potluck recipe.
- 1 (32 ounce) jar sauerkraut, do not drain
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can water
- tater tots, no special amount
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown the hamburger. Drain the fat.
- Mix cream of mushroom soup and water together. Add this to pan with hamburger and mix well.
- Put kraut in a large casserole dish. Pour hamburger mixture over kraut and mix well. Place tater tots on top.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minute or until the tater tots are nice and brown.
- Mixture will be runny the first day but thickens up each time you reheat it.