Recipe by Cook4_6
I was recently served this appetizer at a baby shower, and it was simple yet delicious!
Top Review by LainieBug
We loved this appetizer - very easy to make and just so darn cute! I do not own a mini muffin pan, so I just gently flattened and then shaped the tater tots into a uniform size and baked on a parchment paper-lined cookie sheet. I cooled them slighty before serving in order for them to hold their shape. Made for Spring 2012 My 3 Chefs.
- 32 ounces tater tots (thawed)
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup chives, diced
- 1⁄2 cup bacon, crisp and chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Use a wooden tool (like the end of a Pampered Chef spoon) to push a thawed tater tot into a greased mini muffin pan.
- Sprinkle shredded cheddar cheese on each tater tot.
- Bake at 350 -400 until cheese is melted and bubbly and tater tots are a little browned.
- Serve with sour cream, bacon bits and chives on the side.