Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Different take on the tater tot casserole.
- 453.59 g lean ground beef
- 59.14 ml chopped onion
- 304.75 g can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 226.79 g can pizza sauce
- 56.69 g sliced pepperoni
- 236.59 ml mozzarella cheese
- 453.59 g package frozen potato nuggets (about 3 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2-qt. glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup. Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture into sprayed baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce evenly over top. Arrange pepperoni over sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange potato nuggets over chees6e. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.