Prep 10 mins
Cook 50 mins
Different take on the tater tot casserole.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can pizza sauce
- 2 ounces sliced pepperoni
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen potato nuggets (about 3 1/2 cups)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Spray 2-qt. glass baking dish with nonstick cooking spray. In large skillet, cook ground beef and onion over medium-high heat until beef is thoroughly cooked, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Reduce heat to medium; stir in soup. Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon beef mixture into sprayed baking dish. Spoon pizza sauce evenly over top. Arrange pepperoni over sauce. Sprinkle with cheese. Arrange potato nuggets over chees6e. Cover with foil.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Remove foil; bake additional 15 to 20 minutes or until thoroughly heated.