Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
I was hungry one morning and just threw some stuff together--as I tend to do. It's filling and yummy and so easy to make.
- 1 cup thawed frozen tater tots
- 3 eggs
- 4 slices of deli-sliced ham
- 1 tablespoon butter or 1 tablespoon margarine
- 3 roma tomatoes or 3 plum tomatoes, peeled
- 1⁄3 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tablespoon water
- salt and pepper
- In a small/medium frying pan over medium heat, combine Tater Tots and butter.
- With a fork, break up Tots.
- When Tots are broken up, add chopped deli-ham and warm.
- Add Diced tomatoes to Tots and ham and fry for 1 minute.
- Beat eggs, add water and beat well.
- Spread Tot mixture till it's flat and evened out.
- Pour eggs over mixture, starting from the outside, counter clockwies.
- With a spatula, gently pull cooked eggs from the edge and roate pan to spread out uncooked egg.
- Repeat this process until most of the uncooked egg has been roatated around.
- Reduce heat to low.
- Sprinkle cheese and cover for about 3 minutes.
Great tasting omlete and so easy to put together. Will be making this one again. Thanks for a great recipe.