Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 10 mins
I have spent half my life in Montana, and half in Minnesota... and between the two, I have had many of homeade midwestern dishes. This is one of my favorites, with a couple additions from my own culinary experiences. I hope you enjoy!!!!!
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package Lipton Onion Soup Mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can sweet corn
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons instant minced onion
- 5 slices Velveeta cheese
- 1 cup milk
- I tried to make this recipe as easy as possible. So there is no layering, or pre cooking of tots. Simply brown hamburger. Season hamburger with your favorite spices. I like to use a little minced onion, garlic powder, and some salt and pepper. Once browned, combine burger, and all other ingredients, mix well. Place burger mixture in a greesed 9 x 13 pan. layer the top with raw frozen tator tots, cover with tin foil. Bake 375 degrees for 50-70 minute Last 15 min, break apart cheese in small peices, and distribute around hot dish, continue baking last 15 minutes until all cheese is melted.