Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
I live in Minnesota - the word "Casserole" doesn't exist here. What the rest of the world calls casserole, we call Hotdish! Either way, it's delicious comfort food. This recipe was created by accident, the product of a bunch of stuff in the pantry.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can chicken noodle soup
- 1⁄4 cup rice
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can corn
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon celery salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (1 lb) bag tater tots
- Brown hamburger and onions together. Season lightly with salt.
- In a bowl, combine the hamburger, soups, rice, milk, corn and seasonings.
- Grease a large casserole dish. put in a layer of tater tots, the meat mixture, a layer of cheese and then repeat.
- Bake at 350°F for 30-45 minutes.