Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Amazing...and a must try!!!
Make and share this Tater Tot Hotdish recipe from Food.com.
- 907.18 g ground beef
- 1 large onion
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 297.66 g can condensed cream of potato soup
- 2 (595.33 g) can condensed tomato soup
- 354.88 ml water
- 2 (822.13 g) can cut green beans (drained)
- 411.06 g can whole kernel corn (drained)
- 2 (226.79 g) can mushrooms (drained)
- 2 (453.59 g) bag cheddar cheese
- 793.78 g bag tater tots
- salt and pepper
- 1. Season and Brown the burger with 1 large onion -- chopped.
- 2. Then in a bowl combine the cream of chicken, cream of potato and tomato soup -- then add one and half cup of water and mix well.
- 3. Then in the same bowl add cooked burger, 1 bag of cheese, beans, corn, and mushrooms. Then mix.
- 4. Place mixture in a casserole dish and top with tator tots.
- 5. Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees and bake for 1 hour. or until tater tots are done and crispy.
- 6. The last 5 minutes uncover and top with the last bag of cheese and then time to eat.
- 7. salt and pepper to taste.
- 8. Enjoy!