Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 1 lb ground beef
- 10 3⁄4 ounces cream of mushroom soup
- 15 ounces green beans (french cut)
- 28 ounces frozen tater tots
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- Brown hamburger, drain grease and pour into a 9x13 inch pan.
- Pour cream of mushroom soup on top of this and sprinkle with soy sauce.
- Drain green beans, and pour over soup.
- Top with tatertots.
- Bake 350 for 1 hour.
This was actually much better than I thought it would be. When I read the recipe I thought it would be a little bland, but my kids loved it, and I kept picking at the leftovers while I was cleaning up the kitchen, so I guess I liked it too. I did make a few changes, as I was only cooking for 3 of us. I used 1 lb of ground turkey but only half a can of soup and half the beans. I baked it in a 8x8 dish and used about 1/3 bag of mini tater tots. My toddler thought she was starving so I had to speed up the cooking a bit by baking at 450 for only 30 minutes. 15 minutes into baking I put a couple handfuls of mexican blend shredded cheese on top. It came out perfectly crunchy and bubbly. Yummy and so so easy. This one is going on the family favorite weeknight list. If using cheese, next time I will cut back a bit more on the soy sauce as it was just a touch salty.