Prep 10 mins
Cook 40 mins
I am going to preface this by letting you know that I DON'T LIKE VEGETABLES. But I love this recipe. It's good. My kids love it and my husband loves it. Also, you won't need the entire bag of tater tots. I cram them on and can't use the whole bag. I cook until the tater tots are browned some as well. Usually about 40 - 45 minutes.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup or 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, with herbs
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- 3 fluid ounces water (about 1/3 of a soup can)
- 1 -1 1⁄2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 lbs tater tots
- Season-All salt
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- In an 8 X 11 dish, mix soups, ground beef, and water.
- Spread cheese evenly over mixture.
- Spread tater tots evenly over dish.
- Sprinkle Season-All enough so that you can see it, but don't overdo it.