Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple tater tot hot dish like mom used to make. Made the recipe from memory of what was in mom's plus a few personal tweaks!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
- 2 teaspoons of fresh minced garlic
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 32 ounces frozen tater tots
- seasoning salt
- ground black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef with onion, carrots, garlic & seasonings then drain fat.
- Place meat back into frying pan & mix with corn & cream of chicken soup.
- Grease a glass dish then place in a glass dish to bake.
- Top with cheese and tater tots.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.