- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef with onion. Drain fat.
- Add corn.
- Mix soup, milk, 2/3 cup of cheese and pepper. Add to beef.
- Place in a glass dish to bake.
- Top with tater tots and rest of cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.