Prep 40 mins
Cook 1 hr
Simple, easy comfort food. This is a quick and classic recipe from my mother-in-law. Tastes just like tater tot hot dish should!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef with onion. Drain fat.
- Add corn.
- Mix soup, milk, 2/3 cup of cheese and pepper. Add to beef.
- Place in a glass dish to bake.
- Top with tater tots and rest of cheese.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes, uncover and bake additional 15 minutes.
Easy and fast. Perfect for a single dad. Thanks for putting this in!
Just like I was introduced to in college by a roomie! I spiced it up with additional herbs and green onions and topped it with some cheddar cheese. YUMMY! Simple, good and great leftovers.
all of my family LOVES this!!! even my picker then picky 3 yr old! all i even hear is "more please!" thank you thank you thank you! :)