Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr 9 mins
This is a great dish for a potluck, and a crowd favorite!
Make and share this Tater Tot Hot Dish recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs hamburger
- 2 tablespoons onion soup mix, dried
- 1 onion, minced
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of celery soup
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 20 ounces mixed vegetables, frozen
- 1 lb tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown hamburger with onion, add onion soup mix, then add soup, water and vegetables.
- Pour mixture into large casserole, top with tater tots.
- Bake for 1 hour.
This was wonderful. Made it for PAC 09 - great recipe to satisfy a hungry man. Followed the recipe but used fresh mix of veggies and it was awesome. This is definitely a keeper - and I agree with littleturtle - I'll try subbing a different kind of cream soup next time just for variety.
Very good and easy basic recipe. I used a mix of green beans, cauliflower, peas, corn, carrots, and mushrooms for my mixed veggies. Turned out great. Next time I might try subbing cream of mushroom or cream of broccoli for one of the cans of cream of celery soup and adding some garlic. Thanks for sharing.