Recipe by lyzofnorthshore
Super easy and very yummy. Even my "no green veggie" boy will eat this one.
Top Review by Nana Amy
My family loved it, but I only liked it. The sauce was thinner than I wanted it to be, so if I make it again, I'll make sure to defrost the veggies and see that they're dry before cooking. I suateed the hamburger meat with garlic and black pepper and added some marjoram to the cream soups, of which I used 1 cream of celery and 1 chicken. I also added some Parmesan cheese to the top.
- 1 -2 lb hamburger
- 1⁄4 small onion
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup (any cream soup I guess, I like to use one with herbs)
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger on skillet.
- While browning, chop onion into small pieces and add onion to pan with beef (I like my onion still crunchy so I don't keep it in the pan long).
- Drain grease from hamburger and add in the cream soup; stir until mixed.
- Put beef soup mixture in bottom of baking dish; spread so it is even. Layer the frozen veggies on top and then cover entire dish with tater tots.
- Bake uncovered for 30-40 minutes at 425° (till it smells done).