1/6 Photos of Tater Tot Cups With Cheese and Eggs
Montana Heart Song's Note:
Tater tots in muffin pan with eggs--baked in the oven. A great breakfast for kids. Quick, easy and not messy. There is no salt since the potatoes are seasoned. Some like to put A-1 sauce on their potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven 375°F.
- 2Let the tater tots you are using to set out for a few minutes to soften so you can squish them.
- 3Grease 12-cup muffin pan with vegetable oil.
- 4Take 4 or 5 tots place in each cup.
- 5Mash with pestle or back of spoon to line the bottom and sides of each cup.
- 6Add 1 tablespoon of cheddar cheese.
- 7Press down in bottom of the cup with spoon.
- 8Place in oven and cook 5 minutes.
- 9Take out of the oven and break an egg in each cup.
- 10Bake 15 minutes until white and yolk are set. It could be 20 minutes.
- 11Check frequently.
- 12If you want the yolk to be basted, spoon a little water on top of each yolk.
- 13Remove from oven.
- 14Use a heat resistant rubber spatula to loosen edges and bottom of each tater tot cup.
- 15Serve on serving platter.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Cups With Cheese and Eggs
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.0
- Calories from Fat 168
- Total Fat 18.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.6 g
- Cholesterol 386.8 mg
- Sodium 229.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: