Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
Delicious! I have to make this at least once a week. Used to be twice. I learned this from my Mom. Enjoy!
- 1 lb tater tots
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 lb of shredded cheese
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup red pepper
- Brown Hamburger; drain, return to skillet, reduce heat.
- Add onion, green & red peppers, cook 5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine the 2 soups, mix well.
- In a baking dish, layer with hamburger.
- add tater tots, fit as many as you can!
- layer the tater tots with the soup mixture. Spread evenly through-out.
- Bake at 400 for 35-45 min [usually 40 min depending on oven].
- Turn oven off, sprinkle cheese, and place back into oven. Leave the oven off. Wait until cheese is melted.
- Salt to taste.