1/1 Photo of Tater Tot Casserole
Mandy likes to cook's Note:
I figured out how to make this dish without cream of soups! However, because there isn't the ease of the canned soups this tater tot hotdish is much more time consuming than the traditional recipe. I hope you enjoy it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons garlic
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 6 tablespoons flour
- 6 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups broth
- 2 chicken bouillon
- 8 ounces fresh mushrooms, minced (as to mimick the mushrooms in cream of mushroom soup)
- 1Brown meat along with onion, garlic.
- 2Meanwhile, heat oil (or butter) on medium low.
- 3Add flour, broth, bouillion. Whisk and heat until thickened.
- 4Drain meat.
- 5Add all the rest ingredients except the tater tots.
- 6Put meat mixture in 9x13 greased dish.
- 7Top with tater tots.
- 8Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (534 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1420.4
- Calories from Fat 807
- Total Fat 89.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.5 g
- Cholesterol 154.4 mg
- Sodium 2099.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 102.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 18.4 g
- Sugars 12.8 g
- Protein 57.3 g