- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 10 1⁄2 ounces Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 12 ounces frozen corn
- 15 ounces southern style hash browns (Ore-Ida)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 F and spray a 9" x 13" glass or corningware casserole with pan spray.
- Sautee beef and onions until the beef is browned and the onions are softened. Remove from heat. Stir in the soup, salt, and pepper; spread mixture evenly in the bottom of the casserole dish. Next spread a layer of frozen corn and finally hash browns on top. Bake until heated through and the hash browns are slightly crisp.