Recipe by usntorpedoman
A recipe that my mother gave me. Good southern food at its best.
Top Review by MandiCooks
I have ate Tator Tot Caserole my whole life, and I make it for my boyfriend now who loves it! We don't use cheese though...that layer is reserved for a can of green beans, and now with the ONION Tator Tots in the grocery store we love using them to give it that extra taste (or we use reg tator tots and dice a 1/2 onion into the meat when we are browning it). It is a favorite because it's easy and delicious reheated the next day when you take it into work! :) --From WI
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (8 ounce) bagshredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Brown Ground Beef in a pan.
- Drain Beef and return to pan.
- Add Cream of Mushroom Soup.
- Place Beef and Soup mixture in a 9x9 casserole dish.
- Cover mixture with Mozzarella Cheese.
- Line the top of the cheese with Tater Tots, covering as much of the cheese as you can.
- Bake for 45 minutes at 350.
- Aromatics (garlic, hot sauce, etc) to taste, but it's best with just a little hot sauce.