Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A familar casserole but using ground turkey and lots of cheese. You could add vegies to the meat and soup mixture too. My kids won't eat their veggies unless they are plain, so we keep them on the side.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Brown the meat and onion in a pan and drain off the fat.
- Warm the soup in a pan, add 1 cup cheese and stir until melted.
- Add the meat to the cheese and soup mixture.
- In a casserole pan put a layer of tater tots on the bottom.
- Spoon the meat mixture over top, and then a layer of tater tots.
- Bake in oven for 20 minutes, sprinkle with remaining cheese and cook for another 10 -15 minutes or until cheese is melted.