Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is my MIL's famous "Tater Tot Hot Dish"
- 2 lbs 90% lean ground beef (90%, can use raw or browned, raw makes it a little "juicy")
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen tater tots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown meat if desired, adding a little bit of salt and pepper.
- Place ingredients in 9 X 13 pan in order listed for ingredients.
- Cook for 1 hour if using browned meat, 1 1/2 if meat is raw. Tator tots should be crispy and brown and broth should be bubbly around the edges.