Recipe by Lanor
I am a stay at home mom now, but not always, and this is a favorite that my whole family loves. I learned how to make this right after I first got married 11 years ago and my husband loved it then and my daughters love it now. I got this recipe from an old church cookbook that I still have and this is a favorite that we have a couple times a month.
Top Review by taryn7703
I made this for my husband and he loved it. I thought he was going to finish the whole dish. I added green peppers and onions and seasoned meat. This was good! I will make this again.
- 1 (2 lb) bag frozen tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 0.5 (4 ounce) can milk
- 8 ounces shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown and drain hamburger meat.
- Line a casserole dish with frozen tater tots.
- pour hamburger over the tater tots.
- in a sauce pan mix soup, butter and milk till everything is mixed.
- pour soup mixture over hamburger.
- top with tater tots.
- cook in oven till tater tots are cooked (check the center).
- top with shredded cheese and put in oven till melted.
- remove and serve Hot.