Recipe by BamaBelle30
I know there are zillions of these posted, but I just had to add mine!! This is large enough to take to a potluck!
Top Review by TransplantedHusker
I haved this for last night's supper. Dh and dd really liked it -I thought it was okay. I'm liking it much better today. Certainly went together fast and simple to do.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables, with half of the liquid drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 lb frozen tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Brown beef and onion. Drain off fat. Spread in a casserole dish. Mix together vegetables, soups, and cheese.
- Spread this over the beef mixture and top with tater tots.
- Bake for 1 hour or until tots are browned and casserole is bubbly!