Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
Traditional Easy Tater Tot Casserole
Make and share this Tater Tot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package onion soup mix
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans green beans (drained)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans Campbell's Golden Mushroom soup
- frozen tater tots, onion flavor
- garlic powder
- Brown ground beef, drain and put into a 13" x 9" baking pan.
- Add soup mix, green beans and golden mushroom soup.
- Add garlic powder and pepper to taste.
- Mix well.
- Top with tater tots and bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until tots are crispy.
be careful :) This recipe is delicious but it's not dairy free! the mushroom soup mix has milk in it!!