Recipe by Carolyn's Cupboard
This is my favorite tater tot recipe, which I received from my sister. It is so quick and easy, and don't have to brown meat ahead of time.
Top Review by Ck2plz
An easy "stick to the ribs" type of meal. I am giving this 5 stars because my husband loved this. The only change I would make would be to decrease the amount of potatoes and add more onions to the top. The potatoes overpowered the rest of the ingredients. Otherwise a nice easy dish. Made for Fall PAC 2011.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 2 lbs frozen tater tots
- 1 (8 ounce) can French fried onion rings
Directions See How It's Made
- DO NOT brown ground beef. DO NOT dilute soup. DO NOT salt and pepper.
- Break ground beef into 1-2 inch chunks in 9x13 pan.
- Spread cream of celery soup and cheddar cheese soup over meat.
- Push tater tops into mixture.
- Bake in 350 degree oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove and sprinkle onion rings over top.
- Return to oven for 10-15 minutes.
- Let set for 5 minutes, and serve.