Recipe by Cheri Lee
This Tater tot casserole is similar to others but uses onion soup mix insted of onions for those with picky eaters who don't like onions!
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put tater tots in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Pour over tater tots.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over ground beef.
- In a bowl, combine soups and spread on top of ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more until cheese is slightly golden.