Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
This Tater tot casserole is similar to others but uses onion soup mix insted of onions for those with picky eaters who don't like onions!
- 1 (32 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope onion soup mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Put tater tots in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- Brown ground beef, drain. Pour over tater tots.
- Sprinkle onion soup mix over ground beef.
- In a bowl, combine soups and spread on top of ground beef mixture.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more until cheese is slightly golden.