Cheri Lee's Note:
This Tater tot casserole is similar to others but uses onion soup mix insted of onions for those with picky eaters who don't like onions!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Put tater tots in a lightly greased casserole dish.
- 3Brown ground beef, drain. Pour over tater tots.
- 4Sprinkle onion soup mix over ground beef.
- 5In a bowl, combine soups and spread on top of ground beef mixture.
- 6Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- 7Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes.
- 8Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes more until cheese is slightly golden.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (272 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 803.9
- Calories from Fat 469
- Total Fat 52.1 g
- Saturated Fat 20.6 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 2021.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 55.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.1 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 29.9 g