Recipe by 3BabiesNaSailor
One of my favorite meat and potato dishes that is sooo simple to make and really yummy!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 onion (optional)
- 10 1⁄2 ounces cream of mushroom soup (one can)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb tater tots (about half a bag of Ore-Ida Brand)
Directions See How It's Made
- Pre-heat oven to 450.
- Brown the ground beef in a skillet until thoroughly cooked.
- drain off excess grease.
- Transfer ground beef back into skillet and add the can of cream of mushroom soup, salt and pepper; stir until mixed evenly.
- Pour beef mixture into casserole dish and add tater tots to the top, spreading an even layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes.
- *Ground the beef with the onion; chopped. Tastes really good with the onion but I've left it out for friends with Onion Allergies and I still LOVE it!