Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (8 ounce) packet onion soup mix
- 2 lbs tater tots
- 1 pint sour cream
- 2 (8 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- Brown beef - place in 10 x 14" dish. Sprinkle onion
- soup mix over meat. Layer tater tots on top.
- Mix Cream of Mushroom soup and sour cream pour over tots.
- Bake at 350 for 1 hour, stirring after 30 minutes.
I really liked the addition of the onion mix and sour cream. I also added some green beans and it was fantastic. Thanks, will make again.