Recipe by AZPARZYCH
This is my mom's version; different from others posted, you do not have to brown the ground beef before adding to casserole.
Top Review by azladi5
I topped the ground beef with a can of French style green beans. I also added French's dried onion rings on top of the cheese before baking the last 5 minutes. This is fantastic!!!
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 10 ounces cream of chicken soup
- 1 (16 ounce) bag tater tots
- 2 cups shredded cheese (optional)
- to taste seasoning salt
- to taste pepper
- to taste onion powder
- to taste garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Press uncooked ground beef into bottom of greased 9x13 pan
- Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- Pour cream of chicken soup on top and spread evenly.
- Arrange tatertots on top of soup so that they are side by side in rows covering entire casserole.
- Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes or until juices from the meat run clear
- Top with shredded cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Note: You can add chopped onions or garlic to the ground beef before pressing into pan.