1/2 Photos of Tater Tot Casserole
1 hr 10 mins
This is my mom's version; different from others posted, you do not have to brown the ground beef before adding to casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Press uncooked ground beef into bottom of greased 9x13 pan
- 2Season with salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder.
- 3Pour cream of chicken soup on top and spread evenly.
- 4Arrange tatertots on top of soup so that they are side by side in rows covering entire casserole.
- 5Bake at 350 for 45-60 minutes or until juices from the meat run clear
- 6Top with shredded cheese and return to oven for 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 7Note: You can add chopped onions or garlic to the ground beef before pressing into pan.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (205 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 482.7
- Calories from Fat 279
- Total Fat 31.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.8 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 776.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 24.3 g