Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
This recipe is for a side dish rather than a main dish casserole. It only contains 4 ingredients and is super simple to make! I sometimes replace the Ro-Tel with salsa, or with canned diced tomatoes with peppers and onions or Italian style, since the kiddos don't care for any heat AT ALL in this dish. The kids prefer the mini tater tots, but the regular ones work fine too.
- 1 (32 ounce) bag tater tots
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar Cheez Whiz
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- Mix soup, Ro-tel and cheez whiz.
- Stir in tater tots.
- Bake uncovered in a greased casserole dish at 350 degrees for 45 minutes or until brown and bubbly.