Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
- Brown ground beef, onion, garlic, and salt and pepper. Drain. Put meat mixture into bottom of pan. Spread green beans over meat mixture.
- Mix soup and milk together and pour evenly over meat mixture. Cover and freeze.
- TO COOK: Thaw in refrigerator. Uncover and spread hashbrowns over meat and soup mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the hashbrowns. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.
Easy last minute dinner. So delicious! I used tater tots instead of hash browns. Even my 16 month old loved it!!
This is so easy to make with a great simple taste. You don't need to add anything to this recipe. In step 2, I did not freeze I just put it in the refrigerator for lunch today. When I pulled it out I added the hash browns and in the oven NOT covered at 375 degrees for 45 minutes. Last 15 with the cheese on top. I baked it in a heavier stone baking dish and that was the reason I added 25 degrees on the baking temp. I'll be making this one again. I adopted this chef for the *Spring PAC 2008* game