- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1 (2 lb) package frozen hash browns
- 1 (15 ounce) can green beans
- salt and pepper
- 1 cup cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown ground beef, onion, garlic, and salt and pepper. Drain. Put meat mixture into bottom of pan. Spread green beans over meat mixture.
- Mix soup and milk together and pour evenly over meat mixture. Cover and freeze.
- TO COOK: Thaw in refrigerator. Uncover and spread hashbrowns over meat and soup mixture. Sprinkle cheese over the top of the hashbrowns. Cover with foil. Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes. Uncover and bake for 15 minutes more.