1/3 Photos of Tater Tot Casserole
1 hr 45 mins
1 hr 15 mins
Cookin' in Texas's Note:
My most favorite dish I ever made. It was handed down from my mom who made it slightly different. My family begs me to make it. It is very easy to make and prep time is not long. One bite and you will be hooked.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat over to 350°F.
- 2In a large saucepan, add ground beef, salt, pepper, season salt, onion powder, and chili pepper, cook until ground beef is no longer pink.
- 3Drain ground beef and put back in saucepan.
- 4Add both cans of cream of mushroom soup and milk. Mix well with ground beef. On medium heat, cook mixture until soup is slightly bubbly.
- 5Drain corn and set aside.
- 6In a 13x9 baking dish add ground beef mix and drained corn, spread out evenly.
- 7Add half bag of tater tots and gently press into mixture. Make sure that they are covered by mixture as best as possible. Add rest of tater tots on top and spread out.
- 8Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 1 hour on middle rack.
- 9After cooking, remove foil and turn up heat to 400F and brown tater tots for 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tater Tot Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 641.5
- Calories from Fat 311
- Total Fat 34.6 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 58.6 mg
- Sodium 1662.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.5 g
- Sugars 3.3 g
- Protein 24.3 g