Prep 5 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe has kid appeal
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 1 (16 ounce) package tater tots (frozen)
- 1 (14 ounce) can mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- Brown meat in a skillet; season with salt & pepper.
- Place in casserole dish; top with Tater Tots.
- Combine soup & liquid; pour over top.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
I love this recipe. It reminds me of something my mother used to make. I do put some extra seasoning in the meat. Seasoning salt, garlic powder and pepper. I'm also very sure a cheddar soup would be yummy for this. Also i'm thinking of layering green beans on the meat. Thanks for a great recipe.
A very quick and tasty meal, and a real kidpleaser for sure! Thanks