Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very simple dish to prepare. Economical too! This is something the kids love. Enjoy!
- 907.18 g ground beef, browned and drained
- 118.29 ml diced celery
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 473.18-709.77 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 304.75 g can cream of celery soup
- 907.18 g bag frozen tater tots (I use the minis)
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- Mix celery soup and mushroom soup together, set aside.
- Put browned ground beef in a 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with celery, Worcestershire sauce, onion and cheese.
- Cover with soup mixture and arrange tater tots on top to cover.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
I've had versions of this in the past and never really cared for them. But this is much more tasty! The celery, onion and worcestershire give a nice flavor boost. I put a layer of frozen corn on top of the meat, but that's all I added. I sprinkled some of the cheddar on top of the tots about 10 minutes prior to the end of baking time. Thanx for posting!
Absolutely love this recipe! Thanks!
This was a great version of this meal, my family does not enjoy uncooked veggies so I cooked the celery and onion together with a 1/2 table spoon of butter. Then poured the cooked veggies into the bowl with the cheese. I also cooked the ground beef with season salt and pepper corn garlic mix to give it a little more flavor. After mixing the cream of celery and cream of mushroom together I just mixed all the ingredients except tots in one bowl including the woshire sauce (which is awesome in this reciepe) then placed tots down first and layer mixed ingredients over the top. Lastly sprinkled cheese on top in last 10 minutes of cooking because you can't ever have enough cheese ;)