Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very simple dish to prepare. Economical too! This is something the kids love. Enjoy!
Make and share this Tater Tot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots (I use the minis)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- Mix celery soup and mushroom soup together, set aside.
- Put browned ground beef in a 9x13 dish.
- Sprinkle with celery, Worcestershire sauce, onion and cheese.
- Cover with soup mixture and arrange tater tots on top to cover.
- Bake at 350F for 1 hour.
I've had versions of this in the past and never really cared for them. But this is much more tasty! The celery, onion and worcestershire give a nice flavor boost. I put a layer of frozen corn on top of the meat, but that's all I added. I sprinkled some of the cheddar on top of the tots about 10 minutes prior to the end of baking time. Thanx for posting!
Excellent, my first time trying to make any version of this casserole. Would not change a thing. Very hearty comfort food. My tribe of guys loved it!
This is my favorite version of Tater tot casserole!! I love the addition of Worcestershire sauce and I added more frozen veggies! Delicious and easy, and of course great leftovers!