Recipe by Judy81350
A very simple dish to prepare. Economical too! This is something the kids love. Enjoy!
Top Review by *Parsley*
I've had versions of this in the past and never really cared for them. But this is much more tasty! The celery, onion and worcestershire give a nice flavor boost. I put a layer of frozen corn on top of the meat, but that's all I added. I sprinkled some of the cheddar on top of the tots about 10 minutes prior to the end of baking time. Thanx for posting!
- 2 lbs ground beef, browned and drained
- 1⁄2 cup diced celery
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 2 -3 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (32 ounce) bag frozen tater tots (I use the minis)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce