Prep 10 mins
Cook 18 mins
Very good and easy to make casserole that everyone will love!!
Make and share this Tater-Tot Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Pre-heat oven to tempeture on tater-tot bag. Brown beef in frying pan.
- Grease a casserole dish. Put the 2 cans of cream mushroom on bottem.
- Then add the 2 cans green beans. You can put a sprinkle of shredded cheese on now if you like. I add salt and pepper on now to taste.
- Add the browned beef to the casserole after you drain of any grease.
- Top it all off with the tater-tots and some more cheese.
- Bake untill the tater-tots are browning.
Made this for supper last night, everyone adored it. Not to mention it makes SO much food, great for left overs! Making it was nice and fast! Thanks for posting! **I've found that this is also a WONDERFUL recipe to make in two 9x9 disposable glad tupperware pans, eat half for supper and throw the other half in the freezer. When ready to eat the frozen one just put your oven on 350 and cook until hot and bubbly!**