Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I got this recipe from the matron of honor at my wedding, 16 years ago. We make it a lot and it is popular at potlucks. I know there are tons of "tater tot casseroles" on zaar but each one is a little different and this one is very good too.
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Cook onion and green pepper until tender.
- Add to ground beef.
- Stir well and add drained green beans. Mix well.
- Add whole jar of spaghetti sauce and mix well.
- Put in 9x13 casserole and top with frozen tater tots spread evenly over top.
- Bske at 350 until tater tots are crisp and casserole is bubbly (about 25 min.).
- Or, you can bake it at 375, watching so that tater tots do not burn but still get crispy and casserole is bubbly (about 15-20 min).
- Serve hot with a green salad and bread sticks.