Recipe by Crystal Martin
A casserole unlike any other, filled with cheesy, hamburger, potato goodness People love this so prepare to make it often.
Top Review by Roger/OH
Very good recipe and quick to make. I added a chopped onion and used extra tater tots. I used. I did not know what for galic the recipe was calling for so I used minced garlic. We like garlic so I used 3 tsp of it.
- 2 lbs hamburger
- 2 (6 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup of shredded medium cheddar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic
- 32 ounces tater tots
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown Hamburger and drain grease, Stir in cream of mushroom soup and one cup of milk, salt, pepper, and garlic.
- Cook over low heat until hot.
- Layer 2qt. baking dish on bottom and sides with tatertots, going all the way to just below the top edge.
- Add half of the hamburger mix and then sprinkle half the cheese over it.
- Cover with a layer of Tatertots and press down lightly to make room.
- Add the other half of your hamburger mix and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover the top with Tatertots and press down making room for lid.
- Cover with lid and bake at 375 Degrees for 45 minutes.